Our Goal: Close the Payroll and prepare for the Year End in Sage 100 Contractor
We will review closing the year in Sage 100 Contractor, including Payroll. Join us as we walk through all the steps so you’re ready for the first checks in January 2024. Last year, Sage had made some changes to the payroll process in version 24.2, so you’ll want to get up-to-speed and know what to expect BEFORE you close the payroll (and we have a recommendation!). You won’t want to miss this webinar!
We will cover:
• What to request from your CPA before the end of the year for owner-related payroll entries
• How to figure out exactly what version of S100C you’re running
• Exactly when you can close the 2023 payroll
• The information you’ll need to have ready for the 2024 payroll rate changes, which ones Sage provides and which ones you need to update
• The best way to push new payroll rates and/or maximums out to all your employees, quickly
• How and where in the software to close the payroll for Sage 100 Contractor, what the new Payroll Archive feature is all about, and who/when will it be used
• What you need to buy for the 2023 payroll reports, W-2’s, and 1099s
• Options to file those mandatory electronic reports with the states
• When and how the 2024 posting periods become available
• What to do when 2023 AP arrives in mid or late January
• How to lock things up when you send the numbers to the CPA
• Various tips and tricks for a successful close and a great start to the new year
Attendance is free for Syscon clients and $40 for our guests. This is one of our most popular webinars. We look forward to having you join us on Thursday, December 7th at 1:00 Central time!